Category: /r/Bitcoin

Privacy The continued censorship of cryptocurrency discussions on some of the larger sub-forums of Reddit has gotten to new levels recently. People are ...

READ MORE +

JakeTheCryptoKing · May 5, 2018 · 5:00 pm <!-- ExcerptTo title this week dramatic in the cryptocurrency space would be an understatement. BTC has seen a ...

READ MORE +

Daily Today’s Bitcoin in Brief is all about you. Specifically, it’s about how you should be hiding your wallet seed and locking down ...

READ MORE +

Op-Ed There’s a 99% chance that you’re reading these words on news.Bitcoin.com. And there’s a 1% chance that you’re reading them on ...

READ MORE +

Interview Last month a 16-year old girl from India created a digital currency price ticker that tracks the price of cryptocurrencies ...

READ MORE +

Technology After months of prevarication, Coinbase has announced that it will add Segwit support to its bitcoin wallets. The much ...

READ MORE +