The Best Way to Buy B3 Coin (10,000% Return 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 )

I turned a $900 investment into $13,000 with B3 Coin. Since then I have told many people about it!

I made this video to show you the easiest way to buy B3 Coin! I hope you take advantage of the huge growth of this coin!

Buy Bitcoin (Coinbase): https://www.coinbase.com/join/59be10f6e06d7b00f74b1f93

B3coin Group Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/ARpuv79

Join the Mission! Let’s Take Our Investments to the Moon!

Join Me on Facebook:

Join the Private FB Group:

Follow the Instagram Page:

source

25 Comments
  1. Reply
    Kevin S. Vargas October 24, 2017 at 2:51 pm

It can only be bought with crypto or I can make the purchase via bank account or cc ??

2. Reply
    Peter Bierhof October 24, 2017 at 5:54 pm

I got tired of trying setting up my wallet ( on Mac) . Now I will try again tomorrow. Thanks!

3. Reply
    SS MEDEA October 25, 2017 at 1:40 am
  4. Reply
    Henrique Raposo October 25, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Hello
    I just received my B3 bought from Cryptopia. They are in Balance. Do I have to do something to transfer to "Stake" to earn the 27% per day?
    Another question, do I have to leave the wallet open to earn the income?

5. Reply
    tito tito October 25, 2017 at 5:05 pm

لابد من دعم لرفع سعر العمله هى لا تستحق ما عليه الان $0.005567 لابد انا تكون قيمتها السوقيه 5.00$

6. Reply
    Mike Juan October 28, 2017 at 5:13 am

Great time to buy B3, hurry up people, best time to get in is the next few weeks. Or if you miss out the next few weeks, then get in on the masternodes coming in December!

7. Reply
    naoel difi October 28, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Thank you for explaining I want to sell B3 for 1000 Satoshi when I go up please

8. Reply
    Kenny Dang October 29, 2017 at 10:27 am

can you explain since i'm new to this as I just bough some B3.. You're inputing it in the wallet so . you can stake it to earn more ? also, if the prices does go back up, we an reverse the step to sell our coins?

9. Reply
    Kenny Dang October 29, 2017 at 5:40 pm

how to synchronize my b3 wallet (mac version) without depositing the B3 coin into my wallet since I send my B3 coins to my pool instead.

10. Reply
    Kenny Dang October 29, 2017 at 10:06 pm

I didn’t send the B3 to my wallet but instead, I transfer to a pool to stack . It has been 8 hours, no sync . So I need to deposit in order for it to sync ?

11. Reply
    YM Erik November 7, 2017 at 2:46 am

That's the best explanation on the entire exchange process from coinbase bitcoin to using an exchange like cryptopia to buy coins…you saved me a ton of time since I have coinbase already…gonna get some ETN also..you helped me kill 2 birds with 1 stone. gonna sign up on your B3 link…Thx again

12. Reply
    Ankitaaa Kumariii November 8, 2017 at 2:52 pm

B3 is d best investment ri8 now will rise upto 10-20x time in few month hurry

13. Reply
    Acid Dacid November 8, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Hey. My wallet(mac) doesnt even show syncing in the bottom left corner. Any advice? 🙂

14. Reply
    Frank Gallagher November 9, 2017 at 2:41 am

How do you transfer bitcoin to crypytopia from bitstamp

15. Reply
    Teresa November 12, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Hi! I'm a newbie. Is there a way to create a B3 wallet using an Android phone? Thanks!

16. Reply
    Richard culley November 12, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Do I have to add it to a Wallet or can I just keep in in cryptopia?

17. Reply
    Crypto Crypt Keeper November 13, 2017 at 1:44 pm

is b3 like neo all you have to do is sit it in wallet and leave it open not locked? and I heard something about discord or a pool explain please lol or just leave it in wallet safe

18. Reply
    Anthony Cacho November 16, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Great info, just want to clarify. In order for me to earn coins, I just need to stake it. To stake is just leave your wallet open??

19. Reply
    The Omar November 19, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Cryptopia is fucked up or what ? I tried to exchange btc to b3… 0.03btc
    I should get hundreds of thousands i got 1 b3coin ???? Hhhhhh

20. Reply
    ahmad khalid syfullah khalid November 20, 2017 at 10:07 am

which one u use as ur main wallet to store??
    any tips on using a good one for me…

21. Reply
    Christian Wagner November 20, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Why do I have to put the coins in the wallet and not just leave them in the cryptopia account?

22. Reply
    Trav Linkin November 26, 2017 at 4:04 am

if you had already invested $900 into B3 coin
    (why when showing us how to buy B3 coin were you surprised to find they have a mac version wallet) using a mac since Nov 12th the day of B3 coins creation would you not have already known this?!

23. Reply
    JustCoinIT WorldWide November 27, 2017 at 5:08 am

Hey!! I'm unable to post the wallet address since it's on a different machine!! But here is for the WIN!!

24. Reply
    Hassanein Altememy December 3, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Thank for this video, I have a question: My Mac Wallet never sync! Can you make a video to show how to sync the wallet because I don't want to leave my b3 coins on the exchange. Can you make a video how to buy a master node, many thanks!

25. Reply