Ep. # 314- Top 5 Kinds of Cryptocurrency Wallets: Least Secure to MOST Secure

Thank You For Watching!
🌐►Follow me on Steemit:

►Donate Ether and Ethereum-Based Tokens 0x3124Dcd240b330945896b0cdfa8dD20ed400704c
►Donate Bitcoin
17nFpuYFBxjtGbXgoMbyFGFHemkC5ayz6D
►Donate Monero 463EDu2cqU4ASxLVVKYkVMbk1Nz6TQyy9Wt8b3D5CdJjZh9JukZNGUyLvbJnXoJNRXTN98cSpLSRVN2bYoDTmsxkJSUKtmy
►Donate Dash
Xn1sUfFDkZAwArJ6mtJUYVLndnmXctxA1L
►Donate Tao
TaSRBaySFxoicXNkX6gEdamkP3KzsLbXAp

Want to start building a cryptocurrency mining rig? Here’s a good start: https://www.amazon.com/Mining-1200w-Biostar-Risers-Ethereum/dp/B01ND0A2L9/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1486465810&sr=8-4-fkmr0&keywords=zcash+rig

___RECOMMENDED READING
►The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology

►Physics of the Future: How Science Will Shape Human Destiny and Our Daily Lives by the Year 2100

►The Creature From Jekyll Island

__A MUST HAVE__
►Ledger Nano S (Bitcoin+Ethereum+More Hardware Wallet) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J66NF46/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01J66NF46&linkCode=as2&tag=obham001-20&linkId=d694fa05a37750a8e570818f82a0c3ff

Need your own website? Make one by clicking here:

►Crypt0’s News Official Site:
►Crypt0’s PC Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwU0FQ64SN1AjLI5hik-MZQ

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Visa Hiring Ethereum Devs / ICN Public Launch / SNGLS Release / Gox Coins Found / Steemit Soaring”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

source

51 Comments
  1. Reply
    ThatGuy's Channel March 14, 2017 at 5:22 pm

The trick to catching flies with wine is to put a drop of dish detergent in the wine, and stretch some Ceran wrap over the top to seal the glass, then poke a couple holes into the plastic so the flies can get in, but not back out. I like cutting a straw up into 3 pieces, then I poke the down through the plastic and let them hang there. The flies will crawl down the straw, into the cup and never be able to get back out. The soap is to create a film on the wine, once a fly touches down, its wings get covered in soap and it can't fly again. I've been an exterminator for 15 years, just thought I would pass on a few tricks of the trade. Great video by the way!

2. Reply
    ThatGuy's Channel March 14, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Hey Crypt0, just wanted to add that Coinbase is insured, here is a link to read their policy. https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1662379-how-is-coinbase-insured-

3. Reply
    Asmat Ullah March 14, 2017 at 6:05 pm

What do u think about Ledger Blue, and where to buy it in UK?

4. Reply
    David Hicks March 14, 2017 at 9:18 pm

To catch those fruit flies, leave just an inch of wine in the bottom, stretch plastic wrap over the top, use a toothpick to poke 4 or 5 holes in the wrap. The buggers will find their way in and not how to get out. Cheers!

5. Reply
    Barry Dutton Sells Homes March 14, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Great stuff man. I have helped ppl get set up as Crypto Noobs with things. A couple people helped me when I was new so we pay it forward.

6. Reply
    Bugatti Veyron March 14, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Just found your channel two days ago and I'm loving it! Thanks for all the great info.

7. Reply
    J Hotplate March 14, 2017 at 10:59 pm

You got jokes today man! Thanks for putting out extra content when we're all snowed in in the Northeast

8. Reply
    Rimmy Blumpkin March 15, 2017 at 1:21 am

Mintpal, exactly as described! 1 BTC stolen as well as other alt coins. Does anyone have useful links about Mintpal?

P.S. add some honey to a bowl and mix it with a drop of soap. The fruit flies will eat it and die, good luck!

9. Reply
    Rimmy Blumpkin March 15, 2017 at 1:40 am

Are you a millionaire yet?

10. Reply
    Pars9000 March 15, 2017 at 1:46 am

I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to this youtube channel this community is getting bigger and bigger,
    just bought 1 ledger wallet

11. Reply
    switchboy March 15, 2017 at 2:45 am

What's the safest way of storing monero? No hardware wallet stores it.

12. Reply
    jun yang March 15, 2017 at 3:38 am

please speak less

13. Reply
    nick h March 15, 2017 at 3:54 am

I would recommend a Trezor hardware wallet as it can hold BTC,ETH, Dash and zcash they add more coins over time as at first it only held BTC .
    I only use it for BTC and ETH

14. Reply
    Bob Jenkins March 15, 2017 at 4:11 am

I like KeepKey

15. Reply
    Loosecannon Recordings March 15, 2017 at 7:59 am

Hi .Question.. can etherium be stored in an exsisting paper wallet that already holds bitcoin . reason for Q is I can't at present print new wallets but have some etherium on a virtual wallet . Thnks ✌️

16. Reply
    Shawn Brezny March 15, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Thanks for this video. I ended up going with KeepKey. The price recently spiked on the Ledger Nano S so that tipped me to KeepKey as it looked a bit nicer.

17. Reply
    John B March 16, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Too long. Too much time on exchange wallets.

18. Reply
    King Louie March 17, 2017 at 2:27 am

how to store big amounts if different currencys if youre daytrading?

19. Reply
    Bob C March 18, 2017 at 12:16 am

Your videos are fine, long or short, it's all Good

20. Reply
    Ryan L March 19, 2017 at 12:30 am

My honest opinion, deal in small amounts at a time if you have any exposure in the transaction.

21. Reply
    10000 Hours March 19, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Put some saran wrap on the wine glasses and punch holes in the saran wrap. They'll go in and they'll stay there.

22. Reply
    Jason Bouchard March 20, 2017 at 4:24 pm

I lost all my Florincoin and other coins on Cryptsy. I now use Poloniex with the assumption that my last 2 or 3 trades will probably get eaten up. In the meantime, I regularly pull my coins off and put them into paper–it's a lot of work, but it's worth it for me.

23. Reply
    Joygill Moriah March 20, 2017 at 5:07 pm

When i saw the vid length i was worried. But the info was worth 100% i need a human, to talk about crypto not a bot. Thanks

24. Reply
    Paradox Est.3000 March 23, 2017 at 4:13 am

Thanks for your tips. Interesting your top ways of storage are the same as silver and gold stackers. If you don't hold it you don't own it. The only problem with this kind of storage and digital currencies when you do want to sell which sites would you recommend that aren't on the dark web if you have gone to the trouble of moving them from Coinbase etc because you can't login when high usage demand. I would really like to know your top five list of those. Thanks. Also should mention they have to work in the UK from which I give you a big shout out for your dedication in unscrambling the confusion of this whole blockchain world.

25. Reply
    Smedley Jefferson March 23, 2017 at 9:14 am

excellent analysis, Crypt0, thank you for your hard work.

26. Reply
    iggirex March 24, 2017 at 7:08 pm

SICKKKK thanks great vid

27. Reply
    Alfred Stormpike April 8, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Why is this mudskin talking again? Get out of my face shitskin

28. Reply
    Plamen Kolev April 19, 2017 at 2:44 am

Need little donation 0,015 BTC
    Thanks <3
    BTC address: 1EMvoHdgu3w3HqaczpaKMfLjJm2wwyn1Fu
    ETH address:0x122dc051b17a1f108f860e94589f4feae1f4f319
    Lite coin address: LLXNt8izRhn7qLUupi9u4sxcgG2Nse3C8n

29. Reply
    Phobos777 April 27, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Memorizing your 12 special words; would have to me the most secure.. . until your over 50 years old. .. then game over. .. forget about it. ..

30. Reply
    yonoid818 April 29, 2017 at 2:45 pm

I'm going to find your apple tree.

31. Reply
    Derek Gaudet May 6, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Can we get a TLDW? Just a quick list of the top 5 would be great lol

32. Reply
    Steve Peterson May 7, 2017 at 1:59 am

Question: Why use MyEtherWallet.com to send crypto to their Ledger Nano S? Why not just send it straight from Poloniex after making the purchase? Hope someone can clear this up.

33. Reply
    Niklas May 9, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Bitcoin – Be your own bank. You're not your own bank, if you don't have the keys.

34. Reply
    Cameron Johnson May 11, 2017 at 1:17 pm

How do you get some of the alt coins you are holding to a hardware wallet. I have a nano s but have some alt coins that like storj, Antshares, sia, etc that I am holding and would like to get them off of an exchange.

35. Reply
    Local Web Monkey May 17, 2017 at 5:49 am

You had the right idea with the wine for fruit flys.  However, next time put a layer of clear saran wrap on the top to seal it.  Then poke holes in the top so the bugs can get it.  They will get in the glass but are not able to figure out how to get out and you will catch 10 times the amount of flys.  Hope this helps.

36. Reply
    Amin May 21, 2017 at 5:11 am

what if we lose our hardware wallet, then its all gone

37. Reply
    Raul Benitez May 23, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Hi Omar

Your videos are great . Why don't you make a video where you teach people how to trans fer your bitcoin from an exchange like Coinbase to a private wallet. Help us out

38. Reply
    Jan De Wilde May 24, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Hi, first off: I'm new to this stuff, just got into it 2 days ago.
    Good video, and you make it clear WHY it's safe/unsafe to use one or another wallet…
    The intro about Potcoin (with the exchange wallet) really made sense, so I understood what you are saying.
    But now, after watching the video, I'm still confused.. Since you didn't follow up on your story about the Potcoin for the other wallets, I now have zero idea how to actually buy/sell/trade it… I don't necessarily want Potcoin, but what I mean is: if you suggest to not use exchange sites, then where do I go to to actually trade stuff?

39. Reply
    Johnny Deep May 29, 2017 at 8:14 am

Dude Omar life is short..speed up your videos..over 30 minutes is too long.

40. Reply
    Артем Компанеец May 31, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Laughing out loud, you are amazing Dude !!! Good luck with everything

41. Reply
    Vercusgames June 1, 2017 at 2:05 am

I recommend Glasswire, and DO NOT run a copy of Win10 if you are bitcoin mining! He's right about the screen cap malware.

42. Reply
    ITSMEE BOSSLADY June 2, 2017 at 8:25 pm

OMAR was losing it lol, all them flies 😂

43. Reply
    Knigh7z June 3, 2017 at 2:29 am

30 mins without description summarising 1 to 5…

44. Reply
    Geoff Beach June 3, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Get rid of the booze..

45. Reply
    Eddie Nunez June 10, 2017 at 10:24 pm

I feel like you could of said all of this in under 5 minutes. Instead it was drawn out with commercial. No bueno.

46. Reply
    bullls eye June 13, 2017 at 5:52 am

please just get to the point…

47. Reply
    Frank G. June 15, 2017 at 7:58 pm

30 min for a list of 5, jeez man! Stripped down version please!!

48. Reply
    Paul D July 29, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Dude, you seem like a nice guy, but just this video should be 3 mins getting straight to the point

49. Reply
    julia johnson July 30, 2017 at 3:26 am

Start @ 18:32 sec

50. Reply
    M Turk October 21, 2017 at 10:29 pm

no one has 30 minutes to listen to you!!!! fuck me have some brains!

51. Reply
    Gurgaon Escorts Service December 2, 2017 at 6:49 am

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You can not consider just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!