How to Open an Ethereum Wallet – Buy, Invest, and Trade Ethereum

How to Open an Ethereum Wallet, Buy, Invest, and Trade Ethereum

Open Coinbase Account: http://mikejanthony.com/coinbase

Binance Trading: https://www.binance.com/?ref=11219883

If you like this video and care to send a tip, use the following addresses:

BTC: 1JYRw5NEcP3ji43VJ8RvdACqJ9wCPzLSAJ
ETH: 0xa41Ff68D7fBa860198e0E2780252919403b43a60
LTC: LNsJXmp2oB7E4hAbtgs7q7oeaVsKmfjfU1
ETN: etnk2Vx77WobfhevTxbrDuaMHNVsaieLD2FDAmHy8C3C4EGFKdAxF6macRDuYbDcQHVeiiiEw4BpgfJfZqNZ41ge1pKpbtMRvM

UPDATE: EthTrade no longer exists and was not available in the US anyway. Please use platforms like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex or GDAX, or similar, to trade ethereum.

Related Video: ‘How to easily install the Ethereum wallet! | Tutorial’ by Tommy Economics at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6lE0Ctaeqs

source

20 Comments
  1. Reply
    Instructions foriPad January 19, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Start investing in bitcoins and Ethereum… True company with real results offers from 15% up to 25% profit per month… I'm in for 6 months now and I have more than double my bitcoins… Get daily accruals on your account @ https://goo.gl/1wEP97. Where you can buy bitcoins with best USD/BTC ratio with your credit card like Visa or Mastercard? I have used my VISA Here @ https://goo.gl/JvSsFj

2. Reply
    luba palionny March 23, 2017 at 2:53 am

Wish this was Open to Investors from and in the USA…

3. Reply
    Deana Babb May 5, 2017 at 1:57 am

Hi Mike,
    Enjoyed your video. You do not mention a paper wallet to keep everything offline. This is my big hurdle as I have not bought any yet.
    Hope to hear back

4. Reply
    Jay Rodriguez May 21, 2017 at 3:28 pm

I wish I would've came across this video back in January! ETH is at $136 as of today. Holy shiiiiiiiiiii

5. Reply
    Josh May 22, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Can I buy ETH on ETHtrade.com? Would I download it to my wallet? I have reached my limit on the coinnbase site 🙂

6. Reply
    huntikis May 22, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Hello Mike, thanks for the video. i have a question and I hope you can help me to understand. Why would I trade or transfer my Ethereum from Coinbase to Ethtrade? Wouldn't be the same value at the end? Can I just have my wallet in Coinbase and if I decide to withdraw at any given time… they would deposit into my bank account?
    Thanks again!

7. Reply
    mkmason2002 May 22, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Coinbase isn't taking credit cards today!

8. Reply
    ARCHANGEL OF LIGHT May 23, 2017 at 11:00 am

BC 2216 this morning….

9. Reply
    Residual Income biz May 24, 2017 at 1:04 am

Is this still paying and will it shut down any time soon?

10. Reply
    S M B May 25, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Dude, Ether's $186.68 and Bitcoin's $2488.73 as of today!!! whereas in the video they were worth $10 and $800, isn't that crazy!?!

11. Reply
    hodgey50 May 30, 2017 at 11:47 am

So all i need is to download coin base and thats it, is coinbase safe, i hear allot about money going missing and hacks etc, im looking to invest in ether soon when the market comes off "hopefully"… however unsure how to go about with the whole security thing. Also well done with making a nice profit.

12. Reply
    JokerN May 31, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Looks like it's not possible to transfer ether into ethtrade anymore? Is there other places that gives you that 15-25% a month?

13. Reply
    Zack Hughes June 2, 2017 at 8:34 am

coinbase doesnt allow me to buy based on my location. how can i work around this?

14. Reply
    Ken Koecher June 7, 2017 at 1:38 am

eth at $265 today 🙂

15. Reply
    Juan Silva June 12, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Dude, I bought 100 bucks in ethereum the next day after watching this video. Just found today is at $380!!!

16. Reply
    Shankar Bagh June 16, 2017 at 6:33 am

why coinbase block members id

17. Reply
    bill howard August 15, 2017 at 12:23 am

i live in mexico but bank in us what are my options

18. Reply
    orit levy November 19, 2017 at 9:47 pm

what is the cheapest option to buy etherium worldwide using credit card?

19. Reply
    Mike J Anthony December 29, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Get ready for another ETH push – which could take it past $800. I have been buying Litecoin lately though and now is a good time to buy on the dip.

20. Reply
    Katie Brooks March 17, 2018 at 5:05 pm

When i started trading cryptocurrency, i lost to a lot of brokers but i didn't give up. Eventually, I was introduced to this trader called Brian.
    He helped me manage my account and within 7 days trading, he made 3x my initial investment. If you wish to change your financial situation
    contact him immediately at Brianharnell637@gmail.com.

i